Boca Raton, FL
This is a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a motivated Attorney to join our South Florida team to work in our dynamic and growing personal injury and property damage law firm.
In this role, you will see that our clients receive the best care and obtain excellent results. Attorneys are expected to meet with clients to discuss their case, show compassion and empathy, and demonstrate an ability to earn their trust, confidence and respect. They will also provide clients with updates and communicate with insurance companies regarding status of claims, demands and offers as well as attend hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and mediations.
- - 2 years of litigation experience - First Party Property Damage experience is a plus
- Member of the Florida Bar and in good standing
- Experience in knowing how to evaluate claims, etc.
- Superb negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, Employer-Covered Supplemental Benefits, Voluntary Supplemental Benefits and Annual Performance Reviews.