This position is responsible for commercial real estate closings from contract to closing. This includes a variety of duties such as general title company duties, document preparation, review of title and surveys, preparing title commitments and basic contract amendments.
- Assisting with commercial real estate due diligence including title and survey reviews, title objection letters, lease reviews, municipal lien searches, and UCC, judgment, litigation, and lien searches.
- Preparing organizational documents and assisting in entity formation; preparing closing checklists, critical dates timelines, title commitments, title policies, closing statements, title and other affidavits, entity authorizations, customary closing documentation, etc.
- Closing binders and assisting with other aspects of the transactions as needed, both locally and nationally.
- Paralegal certification preferred; equivalent experience considered
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SoftPro or other industry-standard software preferred.
- 8 years of experience in the real estate section of a mid-size or large law firm.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- We offer a flex schedule with 2-3 days of remote work and the remainder of the week in the office after successful completion of the 90-day probation.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.