Salary $60,000 to $75,000
Our client, a Motor vehicle manufacturing company is seeking a Corporate Staff Accountant who will be responsible for overseeing the month-end close, special projects, A/P, A/C, Intercompany account reconciliation, inventory and fixed assets and ensuring accuracy of accounting operations of multiple business units. This role will be a key liaison with the business and headquarters to ensure the accuracy of financial transactions.
Our client started with an idea to meet the needs of consumers that were looking to purchase a quality vehicle without breaking the bank and a vision to make the experience of buying a vehicle easy for all consumers.
- Financial reporting of all monthly financial information, balance sheet accounts reconciliations, and journal entry preparation.
- Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Manage accounts payables and receivables transactions.
- Ensure transactions related to inventory are posted timely and accurately.
- Process and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Oversee all financial accruals to ensure proper reserves are recorded quarterly.
- Assist in the streamlining of processes and procedures to gain efficiency and effectiveness in the usage of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Liaise with various departments of the organization to obtain information and provide support.
- Ensure the team achieves a timely closing of all reporting cycles.
- Work with the retained audit firm to ensure clean and timely audits.
- Support the financial reporting function to ensure all internal and external financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as needed or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Preferred Accounting experience 3 yrs
- Knowledge of Sage is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a diverse, collaborative, team-oriented fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- French speaking desirable
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT