Food Production Manufacturing
The Director of Operations is a proven leader, educator and "hands-on" operator who thrives on rolling up their sleeves and driving performance improvement. Demonstrates strong leadership skills, and ability to direct daily operations to include management, production, fiscal responsibility, team leadership and motivation, resource planning, time management, purchasing, maintenance, and food processing operations. Consistently demonstrate the highest degree of integrity, ethical conduct, and trustworthiness. The ideal candidate is experienced in food manufacturing operations (or related areas) and managing a large team! They must solution based, process-driven, and high-energy! 4 Direct Reports/300 indirect
- Responsible for Business Strategy, Policies, and Tools
- Execute the implementation planning
- Ensure compliance with the policies provided by the company
- initiatives required for continuous improvement
- Manage best practices with a strong emphasis on production efficiencies, food safety, compliance, and asset utilization; ensure the development of systems and procedures for operating and managing physical facilities, human resources, equipment, and products in a profitable manner.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health, environmental, and quality guidelines provided by Corporate and local regulations and customer requirements (and the FDA)
- Provide data for the development of an annual business plan and budgeting
- Implement the short-term manufacturing (or operation) planning in coordination with other relevant interfaces.
- Ensure efficient and timely corrective actions in case of significant deviations
- Ensure the ordering of all materials needed
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement and oversees all aspects of sales, P&L, staff training and leadership. This position is fully accountable and directly involved in P&L management and performance, food handling and customer service.
- Initiate Capex requests
- Responsible for department performance including capacity planning, scheduling, quality, compliance, and training.
- Participate and support company-sponsored initiatives such as Global Quality Standard (GQS), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), lean Manufacturing, Employee Safety
- Develop SOPs and ensures procedures are being followed
- Change Management
- Guide, motivate, and develop the subordinate employees within the Human Resources Policy
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 5-7 years of experience in Operations Management of a food manufacturing facility, commercial or products.
- Bachelor's degree from an Accredited University
- Broad knowledge of standards of manufacturing technology, equipment, food safety, organizational development/management, finance, and employee relations.
- Manufacturing strategy development and execution thru others.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, motivational, analytical, and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience multi-tasking, setting priorities, and managing multiple projects.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and quick problem-solving.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and ability to motivate, inspire and positively communicate goals and objectives to our team members.
$120K-$140K salary, 10%-20% annual bonus, Benefits (Dental, health, vision, 401k with matching, life insurance).
PTO – 10 days the first year 2 personal days accrual sick time
Please submit your updated resume in a word document. Please use the month and year for each employment listed. Monitor your inbox, phone messages, and even spam for messages from our ttg Talent Solution Recruiter
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.