Hourly rate: $19 - $21
Miami Gardens, FL
ttg has been engaged by a prestigious financial institution company to find their next Financial Service Representative
As the Financial Service Representative, you will provide quality customer service to our client’s members by cross-selling products and services that meet our client members’ financial needs. Please note that as the Financial Services Representative you must have the ability to travel locally throughout the branch network to provide staffing assistance at all branch locations, when necessary, within a 15-mile radius. On an exception basis may need to cover a branch further than a 15-mile radius of their home branch.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented, ability to retain technical information and display excellent mathematical skills
- Proficient knowledge of computers with preferred understanding of MS Office applications and Windows
- Detail oriented and accurate with good organizational skills
- Ability to build effective relationship with current and existing members
- Candidates are required to obtaining their Credit Life and Credit Disability license from the State of Florida.
Education and Training:
- High School graduate with an associate’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years’ experience preferred in financial sales environment
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all financial transactions and member inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accepts sales goals and understands the role played in achieving branch’s sales goals.
- Establishes good rapport with members by greeting the member, using the member’s name, offering additional assistance, and thanking the member.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of our client’s products and services.
- Recognizes selling opportunities and effectively cross-sells our client’s products and services to build member relationships.
- Performs new account openings and all other related platform functions.
- Has a thorough understanding of our client’s loan products and handles all loan applications, including but not limited to accepting the loan application with all the required information, preparing the loan for underwriting and completing the funding process.
- Adheres to merchandising, telephone and other professional standards as established by our client.
- Adheres to all our client’s Policies and Procedures as set forth in our client’s manuals.
- Obtains all required licenses as established by our client.
- Handles inquiries, concerns and requests from members and employees. Handles all account maintenance, all service-related member needs and communicates to higher authority, when necessary.
- Conducts research on member inquiries and provides appropriate feedback in a timely and efficient manner.
- Exhibits financial responsibility in the monitoring of income and expense levels and contributes to the profitability of the branch.
- Willingly assists all departments as requested.
- Complies with all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations and standards. Attends all required BSA training.
- Performs all other related duties as required.
- Required to cover and serve as a back up to the teller line as needed.
- Willing to assist in any other areas as requested.
Additionally, the following responsibilities are essential for employees in the Mobile Branch:
- Identify Cross-sell opportunities.
- Exhibit flexibility as it pertains to scheduling, as it will be based on the needs of the branches and may change with little to no notice.
- Maintain availability as first responders in the unlikelihood of unplanned events (Disaster Recovery, emergencies, etc.) that impact branch operations. This includes transporting the Mobile Branch out of the impacted danger zone.
- Exercise caution and care when driving the Mobile Branch.
- Keep the inside of the Mobile Branch clean and neat.
- Immediately advise their manager of any damage or any alert of a maintenance issue (i.e., dashboard warning lights, equipment malfunction, faulty head/taillights, etc.) with the Mobile Branch.
- Must be able to process system equipment testing as needed, to ensure sound operational functionality of Mobile Branch.
- Travel throughout 100% of the organization to provide coverage as needed.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.