Hourly rate: $19 - $21
ttg has been engaged by a prestigious financial institution company to find their next Loan Service Representative
As the Loan Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing quality service to our members. You will seek to provide solutions to all member account-related problems. You will be the high-contact person using your ability and effective communicational skills with prospective and current members to represent the company in a positive and professional manner. You will actively load loan applications and disburse loans to existing members. You will protect our member’s financial needs by cross-selling insurance protection products (i.e., Mechanical Repair Coverage, GAP, Life, Disability Protection, and ancillary products).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of PC applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and organized while being able to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Must have a thorough understanding of credit bank operations and all necessary credit union regulations.
- Must be detailed oriented and display excellent mathematical skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Must have a sales and service-oriented mentality with a proven track record in these areas.
- Flexible schedule to include evening and Saturday hours.
- Communicates with members and/or nonmembers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner through either in-bound or outbound calls.
- Provides excellent member service to current and potential members.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of our client’s products, services, policies and procedures (how credit works).
- Actively answer any questions pertaining to loans, load loan requests, actively cross sell new loans and disburse loans.
- Effectively cross-sell credit union products and services including payment protection on loans (i.e. Mechanical Breakdown Protection, GAP, Life, and Disability Protection)
- Ability to provide the product or service in which the member or potential member needs.
- Ability to meet or exceed set goals for GAP, Mechanical Breakdown Protection, Life and Disability Protection.
- Participates in helping to regularly meet or exceed established loan production goals as established by Senior Management and/or Director of Electronic Services.
- Regularly meets or exceeds established individual productivity goals that include but are not limited to a number of calls answered and average time in a not-ready status.
- Complies with all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations and standards.
- Completes special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Perform all other related duties as required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- At least 1-3 years of related experience and/or training in a bank/credit union call center/branch environment.
- Must have knowledge of credit union policies, procedures, regulations, and industry practices.
- Fluent in the Spanish Language is desired.
- Education: High School Diploma.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.