Full time On-Site Position (Direct Hire)
68k – 75k per year depending on experience
Our client is an award-winning general contractor, a major player in the multi-family residential market. In addition to their construction management capabilities, they offer in-house structural capabilities with a full crew of individuals who specialize in tunnel form and conventional shell construction methods. Recruiting the best and brightest talent is at the forefront of our mission! We are looking for a Project Engineer.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- 1 year experience as a PE in a structural/shell Company.
- Basic knowledge of construction techniques and understanding of construction trades
- Basic Project Management skills
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated, eager to learn
- Attention to detail and patient
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.