Contract- 6 months
Up to $31 per hour
Coral Springs, FL
Perform testing and decide on the acceptability of the in-process, process validation samples, finished products, stability samples, raw materials, CV samples and developmental samples in a regulated laboratory environment. Analyze and interpret results in written and oral format.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine tests of finished product and stability samples, raw materials and CV samples, including, assays, chromatographic purity, content uniformity using UV and HPLC, particle size distribution using different techniques including, water determination by KF, and tests according to the in-house monographs and USP in a regulated laboratory environment.
- Evaluates test results and decides the acceptability of the samples based on the test results.
- Maintain accurate lab notebooks and complete all related analytical reports, write summaries, and keep proper documentation in compliance with SOPs.
- Maintain the laboratories with good housekeeping practices and in compliant with cGMP.
- Ensure notebooks are reviewed promptly, in accordance with SOPs.
- Design and develop test methods, perform experimental tests, and evaluate performances.
- Write test methods, method validation protocols and reports.
- Establish test specifications and communicate with internal and external customers.
- Analyze and interpret results in written and oral format.
- Follow all SOPs and Safety Guidelines to ensure compliance with a cGMP environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related scientific field and 2 years related experience in
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have:
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to carry out necessary computations and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Working knowledge of instrumentation software used in the laboratories.
- Aid in the writing of laboratory practices and procedures.
- Helps assist in the generation of laboratory practices and modifications of standard operating
- Assist in the validation of Quality Control methods.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office Suite Word Processing software.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak, listen and gain clarification, respond well to questions, and write clearly and informatively.
The physical requirements of the position generally include standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking, and hearing. In some circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling may apply. This position may require lifting to 15 pounds occasionally. Generally, work is performed in a laboratory environment.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.