Salary: $65,000 annually benefits
Remote – South Florida resident
Our client, a boutique design firm located in Miami, with a focus on advertising, branding, social media, web design, and digital communications. Is looking for a senior graphic designer resident of South Florida (must) for a remote, fun, casual work environment, and all job are processed through CIickup production platform.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies differentiators and key messaging within a product line and helps position it to support overall brand positioning for clients.
- Interpretation of clients and their needs throughout all marketing communication touchpoints through good practice.
- Maintains a deep insight into design, digital and consumer trends.
- Integrates the latest technology platforms to make each client successful in every way, try to research and incorporate.
- Thinks proactively across each client project to ensure consistency and develop opportunities across the customer experience to cross-sell and ensure quality.
- Works collaboratively with internal colleagues and speaks with outside vendors when needed to complete projects.
- Must be able to present and do a presentation with DIGITAL ideas and working knowledge of any digital-related projects such as eblasts, ebrochures, websites, to also traditional mediums.
- To manage and inspire the designer in the studio, to review each project if any questions and answer any questions, as well as train them to the PIL way of doing things.
- Work with each AE on each project to ensure everything is working smoothly and meeting deadlines. Can meet weekly to ensure best practices.
New Client Development and Sales:
- Need help in the development of new ideas for clients in creative and style techniques.
- Possible to hire Illustrators or Designers as needed to create new ideas for new clients.
- Help with a pitch for each new client and review in meetings.
Our Main PIL Information:
- Update Design Manual about the Atlas & Basic Style guide
- REVIEW all projects with the help of AE assistant with proofing corrections to any client design changes, copy corrections, information, onboard and other sections
- Help recommend any paginations and maintain production schedules
- For cruise line, clients maintain dates and structures, combo cruises and extended exploration when designing the brochure.
- Maintain Image Log information for stock houses and understand how to develop and organize stock logs and organize stock photo houses.
- Review or help design everything from an eBrochure, DM, Eblast, web banner etc, anything needed for each client.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead a team of designers and encourage them to be consistent with all work, up to date on design and programs
- Proven leadership and team-building abilities;
- A keen grasp of B2B and B2C marketing strategy execution, channels, and trends;
- Knowledgeable with digital, mobile marketing, and social media applications and concepts
- Spanish proficiency is a plus.
- Full working knowledge of all Google programs (slides, sheets, doc, meets, zoom). Al
- ALL ADOBE & Microsoft programs.
- Use of production platforms like CLickup, Hootsuite, GIF and Wordpress
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Minimum of five (5) years in strategic marketing with increasing responsibilities and staff leadership role and scheduling
- Creative Direction
- The leadership of Design Team
- Goal and task-oriented
- 401K available
- Insurance offered and on review about to get approved
- The probation period for 3 months
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.