Full time On-Site Position (Direct Hire)
70k – 105k per year depending on experience
Our client is an award-winning general contractor, a major player in the multi-family residential market. In addition to their construction management capabilities, they offer in-house structural capabilities with a full crew of individuals who specialize in tunnel form and conventional shell construction methods. Recruiting the best and brightest talent is at the forefront of our mission! We are looking for a superintendent.
- Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Plan construction processes
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Implement safety and quality guidelines
- Order the appropriate equipment and arrange for regular maintenance
- Keep track of material stock and orders
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 3 years Multifamily / Wood Frame Shell Superintendent experience.
- Experience in a structural/shell Company.
- Basic knowledge of construction techniques and understanding of construction trades
- Basic Project Management skills
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated, eager to learn
- Attention to detail and patient
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.