Full time, Hybrid
$23 - $26 / hour depending on experience
Innovative IT Company is Looking for a Collection Specialist, who will be in continuous interaction with corporate clients. You will help us to maintain a healthy client portfolio and good cash flow. As member of this team, you would be part of a fabric with a multitude of backgrounds, and perspectives, to share your ideas and experiences with a team that thrives on fresh thinking, creativity, and helping others.
This Specialist handles the collection of large volume of accounts receivables for various corporate clients., resolves payment, price, tax, freight, and returns issues. Also prevents fraud with new customers and first-time shipping to accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Handles collection of accounts receivable for large clients
- Communicates with accounts to discuss open balances
- Evaluates orders to validate new customers and first-time shipping to accounts
- Reconciles accounts per established method to keep the account current
- Reconciles payments
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Resolves issues regarding payment, price, tax, freight, and returns
- Performs all other duties or special projects as assigned
Job Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of commercial collections experience
- Experience dealing with a large volume of corporate accounts (more than 200 accounts) and monthly A/R portfolio of at least 1 million.
- Will be consider candidates with experience dealing with accounts over 200 also can be less than 200 accounts but has experience managing large monthly A/R volumes of 3 to 7 million.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients.
- Working with Fortune 100 customers is highly desired
- Account reconciliation and experience with reconciliation of short payments.
- Experience working with Sales team is highly desired
- Comfortable working with e-mail and the Internet. A customer service background is a plus.
- Detailed oriented.
- Advance knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, v looks up, and create and maintain multiple spreadsheets at one time
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reconciliation skills.