$70k per year.
Full time, on-site, Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm, with additional hours/times as needed.
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor role will be a key figure in the 10X Finance team, providing financial leadership and subject matter expertise to rest of function. While accounting knowledge is necessary, it will not be sufficient to thrive in this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for the collection of payments from corporate clients on behalf of the company.
- Oversees and provides support to a team of accounts receivable and collection clerks.
- Oversee the timely and accurate invoicing of customers and the handling of overdue payments according to the company's policies.
- Processes ACH and credit card payments on corporate accounts.
- Sends g2g to team members on new deals and reconciles TCVs.
- Handles any refunds, credit memos, and/or journal entry adjustments to accounts of corporate clients.
- Batches credit card deposits daily; subject to change. Reconciles undeposited funds.
- Processes addendums on corporate contracts.
- Managing the chargeback disputes and case settlements for corporate clients. Manage
- Licensee client accounts and their payment plans. Maintains and performs various clean ups on the AR Aging in an effort to maintain accuracy and efficiency.
- Reports daily revenue stats to Executives.
- Reconciles new deals with Sales Ops team for accuracy of records during Month End.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and one-on-ones.
- Participates in company events
Job Qualifications and skills
- Experience of working on an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor position
- Excellent experience with accounting software
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of working with large amounts of data
- Strong analytical and presentational skills
- Strong team management٫ negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality and responsibility
- Problem-solving attitude
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.