Salary range: $50K - $55K annually bonus
Permanent role / Remote
Working under the general supervision of the Director of Operations, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, the Partner Programs Support Specialist is responsible for managing our Enterprise manufacturers and suppliers.
This position must become proficient in partner pricing programs and must understand when to leverage and which opportunities to apply. The Partner Programs Support must be able to interact with manufacturer/supplier and sales representatives in a professional manner. Requires a high level of skills in both written and verbal communication, organization, creativity, and understanding of the IT industry.
Primary job duties:
- Registers opportunities to allow the company the most profit possible.
- Interacts with manufacturers, distributors, and sales reps.
- Works with partners to grow business.
- Provides strategic guidance to sales when working on specific opportunities.
- Other responsibilities include manufacturer audits, reporting challenges, and return escalations.
- Performs all other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Degree requirements: Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and work
- Experience, min 2 years of experience
- Strong understanding of the Computer Industry and Computer Services from big companies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to create a document or simple spreadsheet.
- Ability to work with challenges and escalations professionally and promptly.
- Must be a team player and able to provide strategic assistance to sales on enterprise opportunities.
- Requires a high level of skills in both written and verbal communication, organization, creativity, and understanding of the IT industry.
- Experience managing technology service partners are also HIGHLY desired.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.