Our client, a prestigious financial institution company is looking to hire its next Financial Analyst
Hourly rate: $18.50 to $20 (based on experience)
Coral Gables, FL
Full time /permanent role/on-site
As the Head Teller, You Will verify the accuracy of financial or transactional data. You Will execute sales or other financial transactions. You Will Collect deposits, payments, or fees. Calculate financial data and Prepare cash
for deposit or disbursement. Must have prior experience supervising a team and as a teller.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs all duties of a teller.
• Provides on the job training for tellers.
• Monitors tellers to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and government regulations.
• Assists in scheduling of tellers.
• Balance vault cash and currency and maintain the log vault, on dual control with the Assistant Branch
Manager or the Branch Manager.
• Prepares cash shipments to be sent out and recommend cash ordering (dual control with the Assistant
Branch manager and/or the Branch manager).
• Insures proper and timely handling of non-cash collection items.
• Ensures teller/s operate within proper cash limits or have sufficient cash funds.
• Assists in the daily balancing of the teller cash.
• Manages unusual window transactions and answers difficult customers’ questions.
• Promotes morale and good communications.
• Buy and sell cash to all tellers.
• Balance cash and ATM transactions daily.
• Process general ledger entries as required.
• Accept cash items deposits, and complete regulatory forms and keep logs as required.
• Assists in the opening of night depository and help in the dual control process of the transactions.
• Hold monthly meetings with tellers.
• Assists customers to access the Safe Deposit Box. (if applicable)
• Make recommendations to supervisor about needs of the department.
• Performs a variety of customer service transactions, such as account holds, stop-payments orders,
direct deposit, check confirmation, etc.
• Assists and provides back-up to the Assistant or Branch Manager in liaison with the teller computer
• Serves as back up of the Assistant or Branch manager when is needed and assists others on a
• This position may involve having flexible working schedule.
• Supervision of the teller area. Must have prior experience supervising a team and as a teller.
• The degree of independence of judgment is related to the compilation and/or presentation of the
obtained information and according to the level of authorization provided to the employee.
• The impact of errors in this position could create a negative financial impact to customers and their
credibility and to the Bank.
Education, Skills, and Physical Demand:
• Minimum of two years of related experience in a financial institution.
• High School Diploma (required).
• Previous teller experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Supervisory skills are required.
• Attention to details.
• Effective human relations.
• Ability to use office equipment, such as computer terminal, calculator, copier and fax machine.
• Flexibility on working schedule.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Specific vision abilities by this job include close and distance vision. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hand to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand/sit for prolonged period of time and walk.
• Able to bend and lift up to 10 pounds, and deal with heavy cabinet drawers.
• Arms could be exposing to repetitive movements.
• Stress varies with peak and slow periods.
• Good mathematical, verbal and written skills are required.
A certification of the position functions or related field or, at least 2 years of experience in a similar job is
required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job is required.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT