Hourly rate: $20
Full-time (8:30 – 5:30pm including every other Saturday.
ttg has been engaged by a prestigious financial institution company to find their next Insurance Product Analyst
As the Insurance Product Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support to both our client and its members on all insurance products. You will monitor and ensure collateral loans are properly insured. You will facilitate premiums and refunds are applied accurately. You will assist staff with any Insurance product questions. You will assist members with processing claims.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Membership in all facets related to CPI- This may consist of but not limited to requesting proof from
insurance carrier, verifying insurance, and manually entering insurance information.
• Validate premium and refunds, both Consumer and Real Estate Loans
• Update loan status with CPI carrier
• Provide upon request insurance information to internal staff and members
• Post premium, refunds and claim payments
• Assist CPI carrier when further information is needed (i.e. collateral information needs to be updated)
• Obtain Hazard Billing Statements from CPI carrier and Flood invoice from the Mortgage Department
• Work with Mortgage Lending Department; for any additional information needed for Real Estate Collateral
• Confirm correct refund amount and document lapse in coverage (Mortgage Lending
• Request Manual Refunds (Mortgage Lending)
• Provide Mortgage Department Premium and Refunds for posting (after validation is complete)
• Assist in disposing of total loss units when related to CPI claims
• Submit loan status change form to CPI carrier occurs when loan has been paid off or vehicle has been declared
a total loss
• Assist Client and membership in all facets related to GAP coverage (i.e. cancellation of coverage)
• File and follow-up on GAP claims filed through GAP carrier
• Assist Collections Department in filing GAP claims with dealer issued policies (Indirect loans)
• Correct GAP date error report when needed
• File GAP cancellation if request is made within 90 days
• Assist client and membership in all facets related to MRC
• Cancel MRC coverage, full refund if request is made within 60 days
• Assist staff with correction of MRC policies
• Assist membership when filing MRC claims
• Assist Client and membership in all facets related to CL and CD coverage
• File and follow-up on CL and CD claims
• Provide monthly report to the Managers and V.P. of Collections as requested
• Request death certificates and/or additional information from Vital Records and member’s next-of-kin
• Work closely with Accounting Analyst- reconciling general ledgers pertaining to all insurance loan products
• Cross-Train in the job function of the Accounting Analyst to provide support to the department.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and very detail oriented.
• Must be PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
• Strong oral and written communication. Bilingual in English and Spanish
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• 6 months minimum experience in a lending environment
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.