Salary: $16 per hour
The Learning & Development Training Associate works closely with the Learning & Development team assisting them in providing standards, specialized training, technical training, and counseling in a designated area. May hold training to prepare internal customers for their jobs. Organizes, coordinates, and prepares training and training schedules for the campuses at the different locations. This position handles training related tasks as well as checking out administrative aspects of the job.
- Prepare training documentation such as training manuals, surveys, questionnaires and other support materials.
- Occasionally deliver basic courses such as the 5 Star Service.
- Schedule training sessions and send notification to participants and to their leaders.
- Coordinate the preparation of training sessions, find training rooms, ensure all necessary equipment and catering arrangements as well.
- Set up meeting rooms for Zoom training and meetings.
- Inform participants or internal customers about training demands and other important aspects.
- Participate at training sessions and fill in for the leader when he/she is unable to attend.
- Keep records about each training course and participants.
- Preparing and distributing training certificates for those who attended the class.
Other Duties: Apart from fulfilling their specific training requirements, training associate is also in charge of taking care of administrative tasks such as handling the correspondence and write memos, e-mails, letters, making copies, provide the training department with general administrative support.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak in public
- Very good command of native language and at least one foreign language
- Highly organized, punctual, and responsible
- Driven and problem-solver
- Business and results-oriented person
- Team worker
- Ability to travel within south Florida
- Computer skills
Education and/or Experience:
- High school graduate.
- Degree in Education, Adult Learning, Instructional design or related field or equivalent experience.